Moving? Let Wave help. We understand that nothing is permanent, especially an address. If there’s ever a time you need to pack up your things, we’ll do our best to help make moving your services as painless as possible.
- How long will it take for me to receive any refunds from closing the service?
- May I leave the equipment for the new resident?
- How can I return my Wave equipment?
- I'm moving outside Wave's service area, do I need to return my equipment?
- Will someone need to be home in order for my services to be disconnected?
- I'm moving outside Wave's service area, will I pay a fee for cancelling services?
- If I'm transferring my services and need an installer, will I have to pay the installation fee for this transfer?
- If I'm transferring my services, will an installer need to come to my new address to set up services?
- Will someone need to remain at my old residence to transfer my services?
- What do I do with my existing equipment when I move?
- What do I need to do to transfer my existing services?
- How can I tell if Wave services will be available at my new address?