Home Network Gateway FAQs
The most common questions regarding the Wave All-In-One Home Network Gateway can be found below. You will also find useful information in the comprehensive All-In-One Home Network Gateway User’s Guide here: http://www.wavebroadband.com/resources/cable/Gateway-Users-Guide.pdf
- Home Network Gateway Videos
- How does the Caller ID on TV feature work?
- How can I add an external hard drive to my device?
- How do I access my computer files on the device?
- How does my computer connect to the device?
- How do I connect my internet home network?
- What is the Mini TV?
- What do the lights on the front of my device mean?
- How do I create a PIN?
- How do I use the Parental Controls feature?
- How do I Lock and Unlock programs?
- I've press MENU, but all I see is a horizontal band.
- What are Channel Filters?
- How does the Action Menu work?
- What can I do from the Main Menu?
- What do the Main Menu icons mean?