Wave Broadband provides over 80 channels of high-definition networks in our main service areas, with even more HD offerings through our On Demand selections. To access Wave’s HD channels, you will need your choice of HD equipment and a subscription to Expanded Content or a higher tier of cable TV service.
- What is HDTV?
- What is aspect ratio?
- What do I need in order to receive Wave high-definition service?
- I already have a high-definition television. Do I still need a Wave HD receiver?
- What is the difference between HDTV and digital cable?
- How will high-definition service look on my standard definition television?
- I connected my Wave HD cable box to my high-definition television, and although I am getting a clear picture, the colors are not right.
- I am tuned to an HD channel, however the picture is not displayed in full screen.
- I connected my Wave HD receiver and my high-definition television, and I still cannot get any picture when tuned to HD channels.