TV On Demand FAQs
Digital Cable TV service through Wave Broadband comes with many perks, including our extensive On Demand library. TV On Demand and Movies On Demand provide thousands of hours of entertainment, ready to begin whenever you are!
- What if my Pay-Per-View or Video on Demand program won't work?
- What is TV On Demand / Pay-Per-View TV?
- How much do TV On Demand videos cost?
- How long will I be able to watch my On Demand selection?
- Does TV On Demand service have Parental Control features?
- What Do The Icons Mean with the On Screen Guide?
- What equipment do I need in order to have access to TV On Demand?
- What type of programming is available on TV On Demand?
- How often are new release movies added to TV On Demand?
- Can I stop a TV On Demand movie that I've ordered, and finish watching it later?
- What happens if I try to order a TV On Demand movie that I've already purchased?
- If I purchase a TV On Demand video on one receiver, can I watch it on another?
- What happens if I don't finish viewing my movie during the rental time frame?
- Once I have ordered a movie, how can I tell when the buy window will end?
- How long will I have to watch a movie that I've ordered with TV On Demand?