To add a private or beta channel you must first get a code from the channel developer. Some these codes can be found on the internet.
- Find a code on the internet.
- You must have a Roku account, and you must be logged in. This ensures that unauthorized users cannot add a private channel to your Roku player without your consent.
- Go to My Account page then scroll down to add Private Channel.
- Enter the code provided by the channel developer here. After linking, the private or beta channel will appear on your Roku player’s home screen, alongside your other channels (like Netflix, Amazon Video On Demand, etc).
- Channels typically will show up on your Roku player within 24 hours. To access your new channel now, you can refresh your channel lineup by entering and exiting the Roku Channel Store on your Roku player. Channels that have hardware requirements or minimum firmware requirements will not be displayed on Roku players that do not meet those requirements.