- You must have valid credit card for Roku Authorization. This card will only be charged if you authorize purchases of apps and games from the Roku Channel Store.
- A computer that is connected to the internet, to authorize the account. You’ll be prompted during setup to create your Roku account online at Roku.com/link, and your player will generate a unique code that links your player to your new account.
- Internet service is required (18 Mbps service is recommended)
- If your modem is already wired to computer, a router will be necessary to make a second Ethernet connection for wired service
- If a wireless connection is desired a wireless router is required, and must be close enough to your television location to provide good signal strength
For HD service:
- HD television with an open HDMI port is required
For SD service:
- Must have open video port on television
For Surround sound:
- Surround sound receiver with open input and output HDMI ports