If you are experiencing issues locating your TiVo devices through the Atlantic Broadband App for iOS:
- Make sure you are using your local WiFi connection instead of 3G/4G network.
- Restart your network router by unplugging it, waiting 30 seconds, and plugging it back in. Once the router restarts, make sure you reconnect your iOS device to your network. Then try to locate the TiVo equipment on your app again.
- Verify that you have connected your TiVo equipment to your network: TiVo DVRs, TiVo Minis*, and Previews. (From TiVo Central, go toSettings & Messages > Settings > Network, then View network diagnostics, then Test Internet connection. If the test is successful, then your TiVo has a proper connection to the internet.)
- Make sure you have the most current iOS version.
- Power cycle the DVR. Unplug the DVR from the electrical source for 30 seconds. Once restarted, locate the DVR on your iOS device again