Search by show title, episode title, show description, or person name (actor, director, etc.). The TiVo searches upcoming TV shows and movies, web videos, and Video On Demand offerings all at the same time. You can even search for a particular channel by its network name or call sign (such as NBC or ESPN).
- From the TiVo Central screen, select Find TV, Movies, & Videos, then choose Search.
- Use the letter grid to spell out the title, person, or word you’re looking for. Press the arrow buttons to move around, and then press theSELECT button on each letter you want. As you select letters, a list of possible matches sorted by popularity appear on the right.
- Keep selecting letters until you see what you’re searching for. If you make a mistake, you can press the CLEAR button to erase everything, or the REWIND button to erase one letter at a time. Insert a space by pressing the FAST FORWARD button.
- Use the RIGHT arrow to highlight the show or person’s name, and press the SELECT button to view the information screen.
- Select Get this show to record the next showing or to set up a Season Pass recording. From the information screen, you can also view upcoming episodes, learn more about cast members, and access bonus features!