If your picture is tiling or has pixelation, try the following steps:
- Note which channels are having the issue and if on more than one TV.
- Make sure that the box affected has adequate space for air flow and ventilation; there should be a minimum of 2 inches to either side, 2 inches above with nothing sitting on the cable box, and 3-4 inches behind the box.
- Check the connection from the wall to the cable box, and from the cable box to the TV, to make sure the connections are snug and ensure any splitters or VCR’s are bypassed.
- Disconnect the coaxial cable from the wall to the cable box all the way and reconnect them.
- If you are still experiencing an issue, please contact our Technical Support at 1-866-928-3123.
Note: when the issue is tiling or pixelation, power cycling the box is usually just a temporary fix.