The first time the voicemail is accessed it must be from your home phone. You will be prompted to create a personalized passcode, record a personal voice signature, and record a personal greeting.
- Dial *9 or your telephone number from your home phone
- Create a new personal passcode of four to twenty digits
- Record a name announcement
- Record a personal greeting or select one of the standard greeting options
- Prompts will allow you to correct any announcements or messages
- To update your greetings in the future, press 3 after logging into your voicemail