- Turn the remote control over and locate the rectangular battery door on the rear of the unit
- Press the latch at the top of the battery door down while simultaneously removing the battery door
- Insert the included batteries into their slots, making sure to match the positive (+) and negative (-) signs
- Place the battery door back over the compartment and press it gently down until the latch snaps securely into place
- Power on your Roku player by connecting it to a wall outlet using the included power adapter
Power on your TV and look for a Roku message to fill the screen
If your TV does not display a Roku screen, make sure your TV input matches the physical connection used to connect your Roku player. Press the Input button (also called Source) on your TV or TV remote to cycle through the various video inputs available, until you see a Roku screen.