Wave Home Phone service is compatible with Nomorobo, a free service that blocks or hangs up on illegal robocalls and telemarketers.
Here’s how to set up Nomorobo:
- Go to nomorobo.com and click on the Get Started Now button.
- Select Landline/VoIP as the Type of service and Wave Broadband as your carrier. Enter your email address and click Next.
- Check your email for an email from Nomorobo. Click on the link provided to activate your account. You will need to create a username and password.
- In the Your Phones tab in your new account, enter your phone number(s)
- Call Wave customer support at the number provided to add the SIMRING (simultaneous ring) feature to your account and enable the Nomorobo service.
- Go back into your Nomorobo account and click next. Nomorobo will call your number. Pick up the call only when the status bar changes color. When the set up process is complete, the status bar will be green and your phone number(s) will be listed as “protected.”