- Make sure the remote is pointed at the cable box and has a clear line-of-sight to the cable box.
- Make sure the remote is in cable mode by pressing the cable button and making sure it lights up.
- The remote may need new batteries or may be damaged and/or need to be replaced.
- Power cycle the box by unplugging the power cord on the back of the cable box for 10-30 seconds and then plugging it back in.
- The DVR and Video On Demand (VOD) functionality may take up to 10 minutes to return.
- The guide will show TBA for up to 1 hour as it re-downloads the guide content from our servers.
- If none of the above works, contact technical support or visit your local Wave store to have one of our friendly Wave employees help with your equipment.